This is the official accessibility statement for Accessible Internet. Claims made here may not apply to portfolio samples, as the accessibility and coding of the portfolio sites will vary depending on the site's needs and the site owner's wishes. If you have any questions or comments, please contact the webmaster.
- All pages on this site conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0," available at http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990505, level Double-A.
- All pages on this site comply with all of the United States Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate to the HTML 4.01 coding specifications.
All pages have
link tags to aid navigation in browsers that support this tag. To learn more about
link tags, read this summary of the
- Many links have
titleattributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
All content images used in this site include descriptive
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.